As an alternative to traditional construction, we also carry water treatment in insulated steel containers from Container Norway. This is a well-suited service for smaller waterworks, and for those who want a more “mobile” solution.
Customer-tailored and affordable solution
Our container solutions are delivered in 10-, 20- and 40-foot sizes. Internal surfaces are water-resistant, and if desired, the container can be delivered with external impregnated royal cladding, as well as with a separate compartment for an emergency power supply. It is then supplied with a recess in the wall for ventilation. Our Container solution is affordable and requires little maintenance.
Per our standard, containers are delivered with:
- Insulated ‘plåtis strong’ roof, walls and doors.
- 400v/32amp/3phase. Electrical installation with 1xLED and heating.
- Extension to external junction box for lights.
- Insulation of the container below the existing floor.
- Plating of insulation below the entire container with galvanized sheets.
- Door 90 x 210 cm in steel mounted on a sidewall.
- 2 component epoxy varnish on the floor and a partially up the wall.
- Outdoor lights.
Container solution design happens in consultation with the customer. The container is placed on a foundation with pipes inserted through the floor or wall. The process plant comes fully assembled in a container.